Terms and Conditions
Fees, Payment Transfers and Refunds:
- Foci MCGA does not fully refund any classes. A 50-percent refund will be given for cancellations made at least seven days before the start of class. No refund will be given after that time. If you need to cancel, please email email@example.com or call 612-623-3624. If it is necessary for us to cancel a class for any reason, a full refund will be given.
- Group demonstrations are charged a $25.00 administrative fee--per group--for any reservation or registration cancellation made less than 14 days prior to the scheduled activity.
- If a student wishes to reschedule to another day or session, they may do so 7 days or more before their scheduled activity, without penalty. Group demonstrations may reschedule 14 or more days in advance of the event without penalty.There is a $25/student rescheduling fee for all glass discoveries rescheduled less than 7 days.
- To request either a transfer of funds to another class or a refund of any amount, you must send your request in writing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or mail your request to Foci MCGA, 2010 E. Hennepin Ave., Box 54, Minneapolis, MN, 55413
- All registrations expire after one year from purchase if not used. After one year, all payments made are non-refundable.
Minimum requirements for participation in Foci MCGA Programs:
- Students must be at least 14 years of age to work independently (excluding Kids Camps) with parent’s permission (signed guardian release form on file). Students aged 9-13 are allowed with the presence of a parent/guardian.
- All students and parents of minor students are required to read and sign a waiver, which indicates all of the safety risks involved with glassblowing and provides contact information.
- It is the responsibility of the student to take care of themselves if they possess any health or cognitive conditions that could be affected by working in Foci MCGA’s facilities.
- It is the responsibility of the student to notify staff of such conditions, should it affect their health and impair regular studio operations.
- Students are not permitted to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol during class.
- Students must wear closed-toed shoes and safety glasses (available at the front desk).